Montag, 4. April 2011

[TAG]

Wurde getaggt von der lieben Möööni :) Danke dafür ;)
 Also ich gehe mal davon aus, dass man etwas dick druckt wenn es auf einen zutrifft :D

My personality:

* I’m loud.
* I’m obnoxious.
* I’m sarcastic.
* I’m cocky.
* I cry easily.
* I have a bad temper.
* For the most part I don’t like people.
* I’m easy to get along with. (sort of)
* I have more enemies than friends.
* I’ve smoked.
* I’m smoked weed.
* I drink coffee.
* I clean my room daily.

My appearance:

* I wear makeup.
* I wear a piece of jewelery at all times.
* I wear contacts.
* I wear glasses
* I have braces (seit 9.02. nur noch lose)
* I change my hair colour often
* I straighten my hair often
* I have a piercing
* I have small feet

Relationships:

* I’m in a relationship now.
* I’m single.
* I’m crushin
* I’m always scared of being hurt.
* An ex has physically abused me at least once.
* I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
* I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
* I’ve been in love more than two times.
* I believe in love at first sight.
* I believe lust is more important than love.

Friendships:

* I have a best friend.
* I have at least ten friends.
* I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
* I’ve beaten up a friend.
* I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
* I can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences:

* I’ve been on a plane.
* I’ve been on a train.
* Someone close to me has died.
* I’ve taken a taxi.
* I’ve taken a city bus.
* I’ve taken a school bus.
* I’ve gone bungee jumping.
* I’ve made a speech.
* I’ve been in some sort of club.
* I’ve won an award.
* I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
* I’ve been in a physical fight

Music:

* I listen to R&B.
* I listen to country.
* I listen to pop.
* I listen to techno.
* I listen to rock.
* I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedy until I hate it.
* I hate the radio.
* I download music.
* I buy CD’s.

Television:

* I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
* I watch soap operas daily.
* I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
* I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
* I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
* I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
* I’ve seen and like Popular.
* I’ve seen and like 24.
* I’ve seen and liked CSI.
* I’ve seen and like Everwood.

Family Life:

* I get along with both of my parents.
* My biological parents are still together.
* I have at least one brother.
* I have at least one sister.
* I have at least one step brother/sister.
* I have at least one half brother/sister.
* I’ve been kicked out of the house.
* I’ve ran away from my home.
* I’ve sworn at my parents.
* I’ve made my parents cry.
* I’ve lied to my parents.
* I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
* I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
* I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
* I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.

Hair:

* I’ve been brown.
* I’ve had streaks.
* I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
* I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
* I’ve been blonde.
* I’ve had black.
* I’ve been red.
* I’ve been light brown.
* I’ve been blue/green.
* I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
* I use conditioner.
* I’ve used silk therapy.
* I’ve used hot oil treatments.
* I’ve curled my hair.
* I’ve straightened my hair.
* I’ve ironed my hair.
* I’ve braided my hair.


School:

* I’ve yelled at a teacher.
* I’ve been suspended.
* I’ve had an in-school suspension.
* I’ve been sent to the principals office.
* I’ve walked out of class.
* I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
* I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
* I’ve failed a test.
* I’ve cheated on a test.
* I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
* I’ve failed Art.
* I’ve failed P.E.
* I’ve failed math.
* I’ve failed another class
* A teacher has called my parents.

 ich tagge:





und Laura


xoxo ihr Lieben :*

4 Kommentare:

  1. Jetzt bin ich gut informiert über dich ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für's taggen.
    werde ich morgebn befolgen <3

    Liebe Grüße Michi <3
    http://michimarshmallow.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh, seh ich jetzt erst :)
    wie lieb, danke dafür<3

    liebe grüße
    http://andnowtakemyhand.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für eure Kritik, Anregungen und Wünsche :)